Winelands Solar makes switching to Solar Simple
South Africa is blessed with perfect climate to obtaining energy from sunlight throughout the year. We use the Power of the Sun.
Winelands Solar promotes the new Tasol product, Solapool as the perfect solution for Solar Heating for your swimming pool.
THE BASICS OF SOLAR POOL HEATING
- Solar heating for your swimming pool requires no additional electricity, as in most cases it uses the existing pool pump.
- Solapool panels use half the space of conventional solar heating products
- Solapool is aesthetically pleasing and adds value to your home.
- The Solapool panel produces 6Mj of energy for every 10Mj of solar energy absorbed. It is the only solar pool panel with a SABS energy rating.
Solapool is made of high molecular Polyethylene and offers the right foundations for operating solar heating of swimming pools.
- To be installed on a northern or western roof
- Frost resistant
- Simple to install
- Resistant to swimming-pool water
- Modular design
- Low maintenance
WHY USING WINELANDS SOLAR
- Winelands Solar is a registered company and based in Stellenbosch. We partnered with industry leaders such as Tasol and Sunscan. We promotes Solapool, a product of Tasol Solar as your Solar Pool Heating option.
- The Tasol brand is in the solar business since 2003 with a broad network of franchises throughout the country. Winelands Solar is proud to be a part of the Tasol family to ensure quality products with reliable guarantees (10 years).
- The Winelands Solar Team is in the solar business because we have a passion for what we do, we are serious about a clean, sustainable environment and we love the accomplishment of responsibility.
- Winelands Solar manage, supply and fit solar geysers, geyser control systems, photovoltaic (PV) solar panels, solar heating for swimming pools and heat pumps to the Winelands area, including Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Strand, Paarl, Durbanville and Cape Town in the Western Cape. We bring energy cost savings and carbon footprint friendly reduced CO2 emissions to our customers through our solar electricity solutions.
- Winelands Solar is a Class 1 Member of Sessa
- All products are SABS approved
- We believe in uncompromising quality – we deliver outstanding workmanship and value for money to our clients.
- We are committed to reduced carbon emissions.
- We have a passion for solar energy
- We are a preferred installer for various Solar Energy Partners.
A Solar Water Heating system will not just benefit your pocket, but it will also be a victory for our environment. Our clients are responsible individuals motivated by the idea of independence and environmental responsibility.